I need to know if I can delay the payment of my next direct debit for my tuition fees. Who should I see?

The Finance department deal with the payment of tuition fees. You will need to contact them with an explanation of the reason for the delay in payment and proposals for how and when they will be paid. Money@CampusLife can assist with the drafting of a budget plan if this is required. You can contact the Finance department on tel. 01792 295523 or email: income.tuition@swansea.ac.uk.

Last update:
22-08-2019 14:58
Chloe Aspland
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I have not set up a direct debit to ... (11674 views)
  2. I have no funds. Can I get emergency financial ... (8683 views)
  3. How do I apply for my student funding? (8495 views)
  4. Where can I get more information on bursaries and ... (7996 views)
  5. How can I apply to the Swansea University Opportunity ... (7709 views)
  6. I am a Post Graduate student. What funding is ... (7314 views)
  7. My student funding is late. Can you please help ... (6781 views)
  8. I've had an unexpected expense that I can't cover ... (6456 views)
  9. Where can I get help with my Tuition Fees, ... (6002 views)
  10. Who are Money@CampusLife? (5656 views)


Sticky FAQs