Where can I get my Young Person’s Railcard authorised?

 Young person’s railcard usually do not need authorisation. However, Mature Student’s railcards do require authorisation. Please bring your completed form (available from Fulton House or the nearest train station or printable via the following link) to MyUniHub to be stamped accordingly  http://www.16-25railcard.co.uk/using-your-railcard/are-you-eligible/

Last update:
13-06-2016 15:25
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (67897 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (60964 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (51486 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (48182 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (41031 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (37946 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (34879 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (32082 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (28003 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (27614 views)


Sticky FAQs