How can I calculate my GPA for an application to the USA or Canada?

Grade Point Averages (GPA) are not used in the UK Higher Education sector. If you require an estimate of equivalency you can use the following website: 

Last update:
04-11-2016 15:32
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating: 1 (1 Vote)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (67931 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (61000 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (51521 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (48214 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (41063 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (37977 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (34910 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (32120 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (28032 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (27641 views)


Sticky FAQs