I am going to be absent from University for 2 weeks following an accident, who do I need to notify?

Contact your College - Personal Tutor/Student Experience Officer / Administration so that they can assist with extention of any coursework submission deadlines or exam issues. Your PT will also be able to provide advice on catching up on missed work. One of the support services (MASO, ISAS, DO or Wellbeing) may also be appropraite, depending on your injury/situation. If your absence is likely to be extended please discuss whether the suspension of your studies would be appropriate.

Last update:
01-12-2014 16:55
Abby Harries Heat
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Where are the toilets? (48348 views)
  2. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (41198 views)
  3. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (27774 views)
  4. I have lost my wallet on campus is there ... (7800 views)
  5. My laptop is not working can I get help ... (5865 views)
  6. I am looking for additional help with my course ... (5447 views)
  7. Can I send a fax from anywhere within the ... (4438 views)
  8. I cannot access the Blackboard VLE, can you tell ... (3815 views)
  9. I want to know where I can go regarding ... (3772 views)
  10. I am considering changing modules/course/suspending studies/ withdrawing/ as I ... (3565 views)


Sticky FAQs