If I withdraw from studies, how long can I remain in the UK without being an overstayer?

You should always aim to leave as soon as possible.  Depending on the reason for withdrawal the curtailment of your visa will be either be with immediate effect or if the withdrawal is your decision it is normally 60 days after the UKVI is updated of your withdrawal.

Last update:
26-07-2018 13:22
Cath Plumb
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. My BRP card has not been issued yet. Can ... (8627 views)
  2. When will my BRP card be issued? (8502 views)
  3. What do I do if I have lost my ... (7894 views)
  4. Where do I go to collect my BRP card? ... (7253 views)
  5. I still have valid leave on my visa so ... (4084 views)
  6. If I submit a repeat failed modules form to ... (2502 views)
  7. As a Tier 4 visa holder, can I transfer ... (2097 views)
  8. I need to extend my visa in order to ... (2036 views)
  9. If my study status changes to suspended does this ... (2002 views)
  10. If I withdraw from studies, how long can I ... (1899 views)


Sticky FAQs