I need to extend my visa in order to complete my course. How do I get a CAS?

The process of arranging a CAS begins with you requesting a CAS application from the International Student Compliance Unit (ISCU) which can be contacted at Studentcompliance@swansea.ac.uk.

Last update:
26-07-2018 13:26
Cath Plumb
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. My BRP card has not been issued yet. Can ... (8627 views)
  2. When will my BRP card be issued? (8502 views)
  3. What do I do if I have lost my ... (7893 views)
  4. Where do I go to collect my BRP card? ... (7253 views)
  5. I still have valid leave on my visa so ... (4084 views)
  6. If I submit a repeat failed modules form to ... (2502 views)
  7. As a Tier 4 visa holder, can I transfer ... (2096 views)
  8. I need to extend my visa in order to ... (2035 views)
  9. If my study status changes to suspended does this ... (2002 views)
  10. I wish to transfer on to a new course, ... (1899 views)


Sticky FAQs