Who can I speak to about changing my course?

The first point of contact would be the programme director or Admissions Tutor for the course onto which you wish to transfer. They will confirm whether you meet the requirements to do so. Once this is in place, you should then speak to the department you are leaving and they will process the transfer for you.

Last update:
15-06-2016 15:24
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating: 4.5 (2 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (68202 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (61310 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (51788 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (48486 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (41330 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (38238 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (35172 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (32385 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (28285 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (27909 views)


Sticky FAQs