Where can I obtain some information about any Welfare Benefits I may be entitled to?

As a general rule, students are not entitled to any state benefits. However, there are some circumstances where you may be entitled to some additional benefit income e.g. if you have a dependent child or have a disability. Benefit regulations can be complicated and entitlement will depend on each applicant's individual circumstances. Further information and advice can be obtained from Money@CampusLife or the Citizens Advice Bureau and your local Job Centre Plus office. Alternatively, have a look at the free benefits checker available at turn2us: https://www.turn2us.org.uk/Find-Benefits-Grants

Last update:
22-08-2019 14:57
Chloe Aspland
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I have not set up a direct debit to ... (11607 views)
  2. I have no funds. Can I get emergency financial ... (8615 views)
  3. How do I apply for my student funding? (8414 views)
  4. Where can I get more information on bursaries and ... (7919 views)
  5. How can I apply to the Swansea University Opportunity ... (7647 views)
  6. I am a Post Graduate student. What funding is ... (7251 views)
  7. My student funding is late. Can you please help ... (6723 views)
  8. I've had an unexpected expense that I can't cover ... (6402 views)
  9. Where can I get help with my Tuition Fees, ... (5951 views)
  10. Who are Money@CampusLife? (5598 views)


Sticky FAQs