I have not set up a direct debit to pay my fees. Where do I go to pay them?

You will need to contact the Finance department to set up your direct debit.  You can contact the Finance department on tel. 01792 295523 or email: income.tuition@swansea.ac.uk. However, do you know that you may be eligible for Tuition Fee funding from the Student Loan Company? Further details on tuition fee funding can be found on the Money@CampusLife MyUni site and webpages: https://www.swansea.ac.uk/money-campuslife/.

Last update:
22-08-2019 14:59
Chloe Aspland
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I have not set up a direct debit to ... (11675 views)
  2. I have no funds. Can I get emergency financial ... (8685 views)
  3. How do I apply for my student funding? (8497 views)
  4. Where can I get more information on bursaries and ... (7999 views)
  5. How can I apply to the Swansea University Opportunity ... (7710 views)
  6. I am a Post Graduate student. What funding is ... (7320 views)
  7. My student funding is late. Can you please help ... (6782 views)
  8. I've had an unexpected expense that I can't cover ... (6459 views)
  9. Where can I get help with my Tuition Fees, ... (6005 views)
  10. Who are Money@CampusLife? (5662 views)


Sticky FAQs