Where can I get my Young Person’s Railcard authorised?

 Young person’s railcard usually do not need authorisation. However, Mature Student’s railcards do require authorisation. Please bring your completed form (available from Fulton House or the nearest train station or printable via the following link) to MyUniHub to be stamped accordingly  http://www.16-25railcard.co.uk/using-your-railcard/are-you-eligible/

Last update:
13-06-2016 15:25
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (67762 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (60788 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (51340 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (48029 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (40871 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (37787 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (34729 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (31923 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (27866 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (27456 views)


Sticky FAQs