Where do I go to get information about undergraduate and postgraduate courses?

Electronic prospectus information is available on the University website. Hard copies are held within service points around the University ie Student Services Reception / Academic Registry Reception or the Admissions Office.

Last update:
01-12-2014 16:46
Abby Harries Heat
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. Where are the toilets? (56202 views)
  2. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (48123 views)
  3. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (33349 views)
  4. I have lost my wallet on campus is there ... (8470 views)
  5. My laptop is not working can I get help ... (6758 views)
  6. I am looking for additional help with my course ... (6047 views)
  7. Can I send a fax from anywhere within the ... (5037 views)
  8. I cannot access the Blackboard VLE, can you tell ... (4676 views)
  9. I want to know where I can go regarding ... (4642 views)
  10. I am considering changing modules/course/suspending studies/ withdrawing/ as I ... (4321 views)


Sticky FAQs