I am a University managed property tenant and I have lost my key. Where do I get a replacement from?

In office hours (9:00 – 4:00) you can pick up a key from the office situated in Penmaen on Singleton Park Campus. If it is out of hours then you will need to call the out of hour’s number which is situated on your notice board.


Last update:
23-06-2016 15:49
SAS Lettings
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. How do I report a maintenance issue in a ... (5074 views)
  2. I am a University managed property tenant and I ... (5011 views)
  3. As a University managed property tenant, what happens if ... (3737 views)
  4. If I sign a contract for a University Managed ... (3677 views)
  5. Are bills included in the rent? (3359 views)
  6. How can I get a list of Private Sector ... (2922 views)
  7. How far away is University managed accommodation from campus? ... (2832 views)
  8. As an University managed property tenant, when is my ... (2822 views)
  9. Is internet provided in University managed property? (2801 views)
  10. When does my University managed property contract start? (2791 views)


Sticky FAQs