I am having trouble using the printing services. Who can I ask for help?

Some information on  printing/scanning/photocopying is available by clicking on the following link: http://www.swansea.ac.uk/it-services/printing/

You can also ask for help at the Information Desk in the Singleton and Bay Libraries.

Tags: card, library, photocopier, photocopying, printer, printing, scanner, scanning, staff, student
Last update:
21-09-2017 16:48
Paul Johns
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. How do I change my password? (70312 views)
  2. Can I print on A3 size pages? (57662 views)
  3. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (44300 views)
  4. When is the Library open? (40696 views)
  5. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (38720 views)
  6. Where is GAMS? (31896 views)
  7. I am having trouble using the printing services. Who ... (31784 views)
  8. What is my password? (30675 views)
  9. How can I book a PC teaching room in ... (28763 views)
  10. How can I learn about EndNote? (28265 views)


Sticky FAQs