How to request a name change in your email address

Staff email addresses are based on data generated by the University’s HR department. Errors or official name changes (e.g. Marriage, Religious requirements) in email should be directed at HR in the first instance. Contact details can be found on HR’s web pages.

Last update:
15-06-2017 15:39
Zoe Britnell
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. How do I change my password? (69650 views)
  2. Can I print on A3 size pages? (57128 views)
  3. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (44027 views)
  4. When is the Library open? (40412 views)
  5. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (38447 views)
  6. Where is GAMS? (31762 views)
  7. I am having trouble using the printing services. Who ... (31602 views)
  8. What is my password? (30474 views)
  9. How can I book a PC teaching room in ... (28580 views)
  10. How can I learn about EndNote? (28074 views)


Sticky FAQs