If you have problems logging in, the first thing to check is if you can log into the central University Intranet (https://intranet.swan.ac.uk ). If you can’t, you will then need to contact IT Services for assistance. If you can log in to the Intranet, then please contact Jason Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Last update:
- 03-05-2017 15:39
- Sujatha Nithiarasu
You cannot comment on this entry
- Where is GAMS?
- What is my login?
- Why can't I login to GAMS?
- Why is a student missing from my register?
- Why can I not see any registers?
- The system says I have a register to complete but I do not see the students during this period. What should I do?
- How do I submit a GAMS Absence Request?
- How do I authorise a GAMS absence request?
- Where is GAMS? (31904 views)
- How do I authorise a GAMS absence request? (17662 views)
- Why can't I login to GAMS? (13236 views)
- How do I submit a GAMS Absence Request? (11433 views)
- Why is a student missing from my register? (7211 views)
- What is my login? (6795 views)
- The system says I have a register to complete ... (6126 views)
- Why can I not see any registers? (5386 views)
A3 abroad Absence Request ABW access accessibility Account accounts action planning additional instructor additional needs advertise advertise job advertise jobs advertise vacancies advice for graduates alumni APC Application Form appointment Aptitude tests archive argraffu argraffwyr Assessment Centres assignment assistance assistive technology Authorise Signatory bae Banwen bay Blackbaord blackboard blackboard account Blackboard tests blog browser Bursaries campus campus pack can't find materials can't see module can't see modules Canvas card career choice Career Masterclasses career options career query