How to request a name change in your email address

Staff email addresses are based on data generated by the University’s HR department. Errors or official name changes (e.g. Marriage, Religious requirements) in email should be directed at HR in the first instance. Contact details can be found on HR’s web pages.

Last update:
15-06-2017 15:39
Zoe Britnell
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. How do I change my password? (70179 views)
  2. Can I print on A3 size pages? (57559 views)
  3. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (44255 views)
  4. When is the Library open? (40643 views)
  5. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (38664 views)
  6. Where is GAMS? (31872 views)
  7. I am having trouble using the printing services. Who ... (31744 views)
  8. What is my password? (30636 views)
  9. How can I book a PC teaching room in ... (28728 views)
  10. How can I learn about EndNote? (28216 views)


Sticky FAQs