I have an injury or condition which will affect my ability to sit my exams. What should I do?

You can be awarded temporary provisions. To arrange this, you will need to call in to meet with a Student Information Officer in the nearest MyUniHub. You must bring medical evidence, regardless of how apparent your injury may be.

Last update:
22-06-2016 12:36
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.