How to request a name change in your email address

Staff email addresses are based on data generated by the University’s HR department. Errors or official name changes (e.g. Marriage, Religious requirements) in email should be directed at HR in the first instance. Contact details can be found on HR’s web pages.

Last update:
15-06-2017 15:39
Zoe Britnell
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. How do I change my password? (69834 views)
  2. Can I print on A3 size pages? (57254 views)
  3. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (44101 views)
  4. When is the Library open? (40482 views)
  5. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (38523 views)
  6. Where is GAMS? (31783 views)
  7. I am having trouble using the printing services. Who ... (31640 views)
  8. What is my password? (30521 views)
  9. How can I book a PC teaching room in ... (28640 views)
  10. How can I learn about EndNote? (28113 views)


Sticky FAQs