What do I do if I have lost my BRP card/passport?

The best thing to do is to seek advice from the International Student Advice Service (ISAS) where they’ll be able to help you with applying for a replacement / new passport.


Last update:
24-05-2018 11:23
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating: 1 (1 Vote)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. My BRP card has not been issued yet. Can ... (9517 views)
  2. When will my BRP card be issued? (9508 views)
  3. What do I do if I have lost my ... (8602 views)
  4. Where do I go to collect my BRP card? ... (8038 views)
  5. I still have valid leave on my visa so ... (4862 views)
  6. If I submit a repeat failed modules form to ... (3551 views)
  7. As a Tier 4 visa holder, can I transfer ... (2745 views)
  8. I need to extend my visa in order to ... (2734 views)
  9. If my study status changes to suspended does this ... (2665 views)
  10. I wish to transfer on to a new course, ... (2643 views)


Sticky FAQs