How to request a name change in your email address

Staff email addresses are based on data generated by the University’s HR department. Errors or official name changes (e.g. Marriage, Religious requirements) in email should be directed at HR in the first instance. Contact details can be found on HR’s web pages.

Last update:
15-06-2017 15:39
Zoe Britnell
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. How do I change my password? (69873 views)
  2. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (44124 views)
  3. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (38541 views)
  4. What is my password? (30544 views)
  5. How can I change my password? (26469 views)
  6. When will I receive a computing account? (25627 views)
  7. I have forgotten my computer password. How can I ... (14343 views)
  8. I am unable to log into my email account ... (12727 views)
  9. I have finished my course and am now becoming ... (8375 views)
  10. I am both a member of staff and a ... (7822 views)


Sticky FAQs