I am an ELTS/The College/LPC/GDL/Graduate Medicine student. How do I enrol?

These courses do not enrol at the same time as the majority of Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes. You should be sent details of their specific arrangements by your programme administration team within a few weeks of the course start date. If you have not received this information please refer to the following web pages or email addresses.

                The College: https://www.swansea.ac.uk/the-college/

                ELTS: http://www.swansea.ac.uk/elts/

                LPC: LPC@swansea.ac.uk 

                GDL: GDL@swansea.ac.uk

                Graduate Medicine:medicine@swansea.ac.uk

Last update:
14-05-2020 13:17
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (77191 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (70505 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (57818 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (56684 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (48568 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (44417 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (40809 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (38799 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (34988 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (33486 views)


Sticky FAQs