I think I may be dyslexic what do I do?

If you are a current student at Swansea University you should make an appointment to see a Disability Caseworker to discuss how you can be assessed and if there is funding available to assist with the costs of the reports.  

Please contact the Disability Office at: disability@swansea.ac.uk

Last update:
08-09-2020 14:34
Bobby Loosmore
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I am new student starting in September and I ... (29414 views)
  2. My Disabled Students Allowance (DSA) equipment is broken/damaged – ... (15605 views)
  3. Where do I apply for Disabled Students Allowance Funding? ... (12928 views)
  4. I have received a letter from my funding body ... (7056 views)
  5. Mae angen i mi siarad â rhywun am fy ... (6382 views)
  6. What is Disabled Students' Allowances (DSA)? (5767 views)
  7. Can I book an assessment straight away or do ... (5123 views)
  8. I think I may be dyslexic what do I ... (5001 views)
  9. How can I apply to work as a Note ... (4994 views)
  10. Can I write my exam in a separate room ... (4740 views)


Sticky FAQs