Can I book an assessment straight away or do I need to see a Disability Caseworker first?

There are 2 different types of Assessment.   If it is an Educational Psychologist assessment required an appointment to see a Disability Caseworker is needed.  

Please contact the Disability Office at:

If it is an Assessment of Needs, providing funding approval has been received, contact the Assessment Centre to make an appointment on 01792 513000 or e-mail If funding not approved book an appointment with Disability Caseworker as above.

Last update:
08-09-2020 14:35
Bobby Loosmore
Average rating: 4 (1 Vote)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I am new student starting in September and I ... (29357 views)
  2. My Disabled Students Allowance (DSA) equipment is broken/damaged – ... (15578 views)
  3. Where do I apply for Disabled Students Allowance Funding? ... (12913 views)
  4. I have received a letter from my funding body ... (7043 views)
  5. Mae angen i mi siarad â rhywun am fy ... (6376 views)
  6. What is Disabled Students' Allowances (DSA)? (5754 views)
  7. Can I book an assessment straight away or do ... (5111 views)
  8. I think I may be dyslexic what do I ... (4989 views)
  9. How can I apply to work as a Note ... (4981 views)
  10. Can I write my exam in a separate room ... (4731 views)


Sticky FAQs