How can I apply to work as a Note taker or Support Worker?

Please complete an expression of interest form located on the Disability Office BlackBoard pages. Alternatively please e-mail to express an interest and an application form will be sent however there is no guarantee that work is available.

Last update:
26-07-2018 14:58
Bobby Loosmore
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I am new student starting in September and I ... (29357 views)
  2. My Disabled Students Allowance (DSA) equipment is broken/damaged – ... (15573 views)
  3. Where do I apply for Disabled Students Allowance Funding? ... (12912 views)
  4. I have received a letter from my funding body ... (7043 views)
  5. Mae angen i mi siarad â rhywun am fy ... (6375 views)
  6. What is Disabled Students' Allowances (DSA)? (5752 views)
  7. Can I book an assessment straight away or do ... (5108 views)
  8. I think I may be dyslexic what do I ... (4988 views)
  9. How can I apply to work as a Note ... (4979 views)
  10. Can I write my exam in a separate room ... (4730 views)


Sticky FAQs