I have been experiencing a lot of stress and anxiety lately is there anyone I can talk to?

We have a Student Wellbeing Centre. You will need to book an appointment to discuss your needs in more detail.  You can do this by e-mailing wellbeing@swansea.ac.uk

Last update:
08-09-2020 14:41
Bobby Loosmore
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I am new student starting in September and I ... (29344 views)
  2. My Disabled Students Allowance (DSA) equipment is broken/damaged – ... (15568 views)
  3. Where do I apply for Disabled Students Allowance Funding? ... (12908 views)
  4. I have received a letter from my funding body ... (7040 views)
  5. Mae angen i mi siarad â rhywun am fy ... (6371 views)
  6. What is Disabled Students' Allowances (DSA)? (5748 views)
  7. Can I book an assessment straight away or do ... (5106 views)
  8. I think I may be dyslexic what do I ... (4986 views)
  9. How can I apply to work as a Note ... (4976 views)
  10. Can I write my exam in a separate room ... (4723 views)


Sticky FAQs