I have received a letter from my funding body to arrange a DSA study needs assessment. How do I arrange this?

Book at an appointment with the Assessment Centre. You can do this by calling 01792 513000 or e-mailing ssta@swansea.ac.uk.

Alternatively, you can find a full list of accredited Assessment Centres online at www.dsa-qag.org.uk. To find your nearest centre, click on ‘Search for Assessment Centre (View Map)’ and chose a Region or Town from the drop-down list.

Last update:
26-07-2018 16:30
Bobby Loosmore
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I am new student starting in September and I ... (29384 views)
  2. My Disabled Students Allowance (DSA) equipment is broken/damaged – ... (15596 views)
  3. Where do I apply for Disabled Students Allowance Funding? ... (12928 views)
  4. I have received a letter from my funding body ... (7049 views)
  5. Mae angen i mi siarad â rhywun am fy ... (6379 views)
  6. What is Disabled Students' Allowances (DSA)? (5763 views)
  7. Can I book an assessment straight away or do ... (5120 views)
  8. I think I may be dyslexic what do I ... (4994 views)
  9. How can I apply to work as a Note ... (4986 views)
  10. Can I write my exam in a separate room ... (4736 views)


Sticky FAQs