I have a complaint to make about a student. Who should I contact?

In the first instance we would encourage you to email myunihub@swansea.ac.uk, or call 01792 606000 and talk through the problem with us. We take all complaints and comments from members of the public seriously and if we cannot resolve the matter for you, or if the matter is sufficiently serious, we will refer you to our community liaison officer and/or advise you on how to formally log a complaint.

Last update:
20-05-2016 13:57
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.