As a Tier 4 visa holder, can I transfer onto a different degree scheme at another college at Swansea University?

Only in very exceptional circumstances will you be permitted to transfer to an unrelated course.  The UKVI only allows this where you can show the new course in conjunction with your old course matches your genuine career prospects, that you have an academic background and aptitude for the new proposed course, that you know in detail the course content and have given the new course great consideration in whether it meets your needs and that you will succeed in completing it. 

Last update:
26-07-2018 13:23
Cath Plumb
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. When will my BRP card be issued? (9935 views)
  2. My BRP card has not been issued yet. Can ... (9934 views)
  3. What do I do if I have lost my ... (8909 views)
  4. Where do I go to collect my BRP card? ... (8373 views)
  5. I still have valid leave on my visa so ... (5205 views)
  6. If I submit a repeat failed modules form to ... (4098 views)
  7. I need to extend my visa in order to ... (3075 views)
  8. As a Tier 4 visa holder, can I transfer ... (3031 views)
  9. I wish to transfer on to a new course, ... (2953 views)
  10. If I withdraw from studies, how long can I ... (2943 views)


Sticky FAQs