I am having trouble using the printing services. Who can I ask for help?

Some information on  printing/scanning/photocopying is available by clicking on the following link: http://www.swansea.ac.uk/it-services/printing/

You can also ask for help at the Information Desk in the Singleton and Bay Libraries.

Tags: card, library, photocopier, photocopying, printer, printing, scanner, scanning, staff, student
Last update:
21-09-2017 16:48
Paul Johns
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category

Most visited RSS

  1. I need a transcript, what should I do? (79898 views)
  2. How do I change my password? (73451 views)
  3. Can I print on A3 size pages? (59964 views)
  4. Where are the toilets? (59459 views)
  5. Where can I find information about the layout of ... (51369 views)
  6. I cannot log in to my Intranet/Blackboard account. Is ... (46386 views)
  7. When is the Library open? (42425 views)
  8. Will I still have access to my University accounts ... (40415 views)
  9. Where can I replace my student card? (36921 views)
  10. What time does the Information desk in the Library ... (34875 views)


Sticky FAQs