What can I do if I disagree with the outcome of my Appeal?

If you remain dissatisfied with the outcome of your Appeal you may request a Final Review by completing and submitting to the Director of Academic Services the Final Review Application Form within 14 working days of the date of the e-mail advising you of the Appeal outcome. This Form and details of the grounds for Final Reviews are available online at:




This year (due to the short period of time between the publication of results and the commencement of the supplementary assessment period) final review applications will not be considered and processed in time for/during the supplementary assessment period. Therefore, if you are unsuccessful at appeal/ do not receive the outcome you had hoped for at appeal and you  submit a final review application requesting a supplementary attempt/s it will not be considered and processed in time for /during the supplementary assessment period.


Once the Final Review process has been completed the Director of Academic Services will issue you with a “Completion of Procedures” letter confirming the University’s final decision and that the procedures have been completed. You may then consider asking the Office of the Independent Adjudicator for Higher Education (OIA) to externally review the handling of your case. Further information about the OIA can be obtained from the Academic Services or from the OIA’s website: http://www.oiahe.org.uk/.

Last update:
04-06-2020 13:06
Joanna Parketny
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.