I am considering changing modules/course/suspending studies/ withdrawing/ as I am having difficulties, who should I speak to?

You need to take the matter up with either your Personal Tutor, your Course Administrator, or the Academic Registry. The University U/G or P/G prospectus will give you contact details for all course administrators.

Last update:
01-12-2014 16:47
Abby Harries Heat
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.