How do I apply for my student funding?

Students will need to apply to Student Finance Wales (SFW) - Welsh domiciled students; Student Finance England (SFE) - English domiciled students; Student Awards Agency Scotland (SAAS) - Scottish domiciled students; Local Education and Library Board (SFNI) (Northern Irish domiciled students) for their student loans and grants. A student will need to apply to the funding provider based on where they were living before they came to University. For example, a student who was living at home with parents in Scotland before studying in Wales will apply to the Student Awards Agency Scotland (SAAS) for funding.

Some courses are funded by the NHS. Students on these courses can generally receive a reduced rate loan from a provider above as well as funding from the NHS.

Social Work students may also be entitled to additional funding from Social Care Wales.

EU students can apply to the EU Student Finance Team for tuition fee support.

If you would like further information on any of the above, please contact us on 01792 606699 or

Last update:
22-08-2019 14:44
Chloe Aspland
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.