I need to know if I can delay the payment of my next direct debit for my tuition fees. Who should I see?

The Finance department deal with the payment of tuition fees. You will need to contact them with an explanation of the reason for the delay in payment and proposals for how and when they will be paid. Money@CampusLife can assist with the drafting of a budget plan if this is required. You can contact the Finance department on tel. 01792 295523 or email: income.tuition@swansea.ac.uk.

Last update:
22-08-2019 14:58
Chloe Aspland
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.