My Disabled Students Allowance (DSA) equipment is broken/damaged – how do I arrange to have it fixed/replaced?

If your equipment is still under warranty, you will need to contact the suppliers of your equipment, details of which can be found on your funding confirmation letter if you are unsure, to discuss returning your equipment for fixing or replacement. However, if your equipment is no longer under warranty, you will need to contact your insurance company to discuss how to return your equipment to your insurers.

Last update:
24-02-2015 16:28
Bobby Loosmore
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.