Where can I request a reference for a former Swansea student?

MyUniHub can provide a letter confirming your award either to yourself or to a third party (only with your permission).  

Personal references: MyUniHub is unable to provide personal references. These must be provided by someone who actually knows you. This could be a lecturer or your personal tutor. 

All third party requests must be made via HEDD

Last update:
14-05-2020 15:06
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.