How do I submit a complaint about a member of University staff/department/student/external party?

This depends on the severity of the complaint and how you want to proceed. The University has a Dignity

at Work and Study policy which provides detail about the steps to follow. The policy can be found



Guidelines are available here:


Independent advice can be sought from the Student’s Union.

Last update:
07-07-2020 11:25
Thomas Hennessy
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.