My address or other personal details have changed since I applied. How can I change them?

You should let us know as soon as possible if any of your personal details change. This will enable us to update our records and ensure that you receive all the information we send to new students. If you have applied through UCAS, please also inform UCAS customer services so that they can update your record.


Last update:
24-06-2016 12:59
UG Admissions
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.