The academic appeal form contains within Section D outcome options for you to select.
- Remove capping of supplementary assessments/examination marks
- Be permitted to sit supplementary examinations/assessments
- Be permitted to repeat the year of study
- Be permitted to repeat failed modules next academic session
- Be permitted to sit examinations as an external candidate
- Be permitted to have dissertation re-examined/be permitted to modify and resubmit dissertation
If successful in your appeal, the outcome granted will be in accordance with what is permissible under the relevant regulations for your programme.