How do I inform the University of a disability or mental health difficulty?

If you haven’t already informed the University, you can complete one of the following forms:


Declare a disability (incl SpLD, dyspraxia, dyslexia and ADHD) to the Disability Office.


Declare a mental health condition and/or Autism Spectrum Condition to the Wellbeing Service.

Last update:
10-09-2020 15:14
Danielle Gummer
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.